Friday, May 15, 2009

Kir Blog Readers Get $5 Rosé Flights!


As Portland wine bars go, Kir is one of my favorites. Tiny, intimate, gracious, great wines and simple tasty small plates, warm & wise proprietress Amalie--all of these things make Kir the perfect place to unwind after a tough week.

And to sweeten the deal, I found this on the Kir blog:

Hello Sunshine!

May 14, 2009

Sunny days are here and with those sunny days comes the new and expanded Rose wine list. We will carry ten Roses by glass for the entire summer. Right now we have Italian, Spanish, Oregon, and of course, French. Mention this blog post and get a flight of roses for only five dollars (this offer precludes previous offers.)
Thank you Kir patrons! Amalie and the KIR cru

A flight of rosés for a mere $5? You had better believe I am heading to Kir as soon as I've freed myself from work on this fine sunny Friday.

Don't believe me that this marvelous deal is true? Read it for yourself here: http://www.kirwinebar.com/2009!!

-Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment